These are the minutes of the Knightsbridge Association Annual General Meetings and (where available) minutes of the various committees that meet during the year.
All minutes are in DRAFT form until approved by either the AGM or the respective committee.
2012 AGM Minutes
Items Discussed and Actions taken:
- Previous year's minutes and accounts approved.
- The new Constitution is formally adopted.
- The problem of multiple parking bay suspensions on the same street
- Brompton Road has reached saturation point with cafes and restaurants
- Exhibition Road safety
- Cycling Safety
- Basement Excavations
2012 September Executive Committee Meeting
18th Sep 2012
- The committee acknowledges the sad passing of former President Lord Marshall and former Chairman Winston Fletcher.
- Phyllis Lusher to stand down as Treasurer
- Revisions to the Constitution
- Hospital Changes: Closing A&E as Chelsea and Westminster?
2012 February Committee Meetings
21st Feb 2012
- 2012 AGM Plans
- New Constitution
- Appointment of Gill Tickner as Events Organiser
- Appointment of Susannah Frieze as advertising coordinator for our Annual Report
Law and Order Committee
8th Feb 2012
- Police Report: Knightsbridge & Belgravia Station
- Police Report: Brompton Station
- Police Report: Royal Parks
- WCC report delivered by Ian Russell
- No-one present to deliver RBKC report
- Suggestion of Smartphone app to report licensing infringements
Planning & Conservation
28th Feb 2012
- Albert Hall Banners
- Exhibition Road
- Private members' Basements Bill
- Trevor Place - Rear Extension Collapse